The transition from Junior School to Senior School is an exciting time for students as they commence the next stage in a lifelong educational journey. The Senior School is well resourced with a high-quality program and an exceptional staff to support your child throughout their learning journey.
Looking to transition into Year 7 and want some more information? We have developed an information kit to help parents prepare for senior school - this is for any new parent regardless of if you are joining CCPS or not. The kit has advice from other parents going through or who have just gone through a similar stage, teachers, heads of school and advice from our students! You can download the kit here.
The Senior School is equipped with facilities and programs including:
- Spacious classroom design.
- Enjoyable learning experiences in a caring, accepting and safe environment.
- Access to a range of facilities and resources in both academic and co-curricular activities.
- Individualised learning program to suit your child's interests.
What can you expect your day, month or year to look like if you join CCPS? Check out our 2019 Yearbook to find out.
The students' curriculum, programs and opportunities develop as students progress through Senior Year levels.
- Senior Handbook Years 7 to 12 2020
- Year 7 & 8 Subject Selections 2020
- Year 9 & 10 Subject Selections 2020
- Year 11 Subject Selections 2020
Book a Tour
We'd love to meet you and your child! Book a tour here.