The transition from Junior School to Senior School is an exciting time for students as they commence the next stage in a lifelong educational journey. The Senior School is well resourced with a high quality program and an exceptional staff to support your child throughout his/her learning journey.
The Senior School is equipped with facilities and programs including:
- Spacious classroom design.
- Modern technology resources – students in Years P to 3 have access to class iPads on trolleys; Years 4 to 6 have BYOD iPads; and Years 7 to 12 each have either a leased HP or Macbook Laptop.
- Enjoyable learning experiences in a caring, accepting and safe environment.
- Access to a full range of facilities and resources in both academic and co-curricular activities.
The Senior Curriculum
The students' curriculum, programs and opportunities develop as students progress through Senior Year levels. Visit our Curriculum page for details.
- Senior Handbook Years 7 to 12 2018
- Year 7, 8 Subject Selections 2018
- Year 9 Subject Selections 2018
- Year 10 Subject Selections 2018
- Year 11-12 Subject Selections 2018
In 2017 our Year 12 students continued the School's strong academic performances, within their chosen divergent career and tertiary education paths. CCPS's 2017 Year 12 OP scores (Overall Performance), in OP ranks 1 to 25, had twenty percent of our Year 12s in the top category of OP 1 to 5. Our highest OP attaining students were Dux, Sophia La Selva, and Brice de Maroussem. All of our Year 12 students achieved an OP in the 1 to15 range; or they completed a Diploma of Business or Music which is equated to approximately an OP 9. This is a remarkable set of results.
In 2016, Year 12 students received pleasing OP results. We congratulate Jess Dreyer OP1: 93% achieved 1-15; 73% achieved 1-10; 20% achieved 1-5. Our three Non-OP students completed Diplomas of Business or Music.