Pelican’s Nest Early Learning Centre
Pelican’s Nest, Early Learning Centre is staffed by highly qualified Early Childhood specialists to support your children.
Visit the Pelican's Nest ELC website.
All staff qualifications and child/staff ratios are in accordance with or better than the guidelines set in the Child Care Act, 2002 (Qld). All staff hold Positive Suitability Notices (Blue Cards) issued by the Commission for Children and Young People.
- The Centre is open 51 weeks of the year excluding public holidays. The hours of operation are from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
- Our Centre has been designed to provide outstanding facilities and resources for young children. These include:
- Air conditioned and heated rooms
- Exceptional learning environment
- Interactive whiteboards
- A playground designed by the leading world company in playgrounds
- Quality play and educational resources
All children are provided with their food and drinks for the day, excluding baby formula. This includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Our Early Learning Centre provides a developmental curriculum where each individual student’s program is based on his/her individual interest, progress, readiness and learning style. Together we shall celebrate your child’s growth and development.