Caloundra City Private School is a leading Independent School located in Pelican Waters and offers an affordable way to invest in your child’s future learning.
CCPS makes it easy for you to manage school fee payments. Use the fee calculator to determine the cost of your school fees.
You then have one of three options to pay the account:
- Pay the annual account upfront by 31 January each year and receive a payment discount
- Pay in full by the due date or
- Spread your fees evenly across the school year in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. There are no transaction fees or interest charges.
To create your payment plan, use the simple fee calculator. Once you have completed the application process, our accounts staff will be in contact with you to arrange a payment plan.
Fees and Levies
The Tuition Fees and Levies charged at Caloundra City Private School fall into 4 categories;
- Tuition Fee: For a student at CCPS, the Tuition Fee covers most education costs. It includes tuition costs, school diaries, library resources, ID cards, locker keys and all subject and classroom resources.
- Technology Levy: A Technology levy is charged from Year 4 to Year 12 to support the investment in IT resources.
- Compulsory Camps and Excursions: A fixed amount is charged for compulsory camps, excursions and activities. This is charged at the commencement of the school year.
- Building Fund: The Building Fund Levy is used to fund the construction of buildings and other educational facilities which are essential to enabling the provision of quality education. A non-compulsory Building Fund contribution is added to each account.
CCPS offers sibling discounts to families with more than one child attending the School. Sibling discounts are applied to the tuition fee at the rate of 10% reduced tuition fee for the second child and 25% reduced tuition fee for the third child and 50% reduced tuition fee for the fourth child. For the fifth and subsequent child there is no Tuition Fee charged.
Family Loyalty Discount
CCPS is committed to supporting our long-term families. Students who commence in the Junior school and complete Year 5, Year 6 and Year 7 and re-enrol for the next year receive a refund of their confirmation fee at a rate of $250 per year.
A copy of the fee schedule is available here.
Fee Payment Policy
A copy of the fee payment policy is available here.
School Fees are invoiced quarterly (Year 12 students have three billings only). Accounts can be paid via
- Bpay: See Front of Fee Statement for Biller Code and your Reference Number.
- Direct Debit Accounts will email you a Direct Debit form on request.
- Parent Lounge: Parent lounge accepts Mastercard or Visa. Credit card payments attract 1% surcharge on the total credit card payment amount. To access parent lounge click here.
Withdrawal of a Student from the School
- One term’s notice in writing is required if a student is to be withdrawn from the School. One term’s tuition fee will be charged if one term's noice is not given.