We are currently welcoming new enrolments for 2021-2023. Please submit your enrolment enquiry via the link below to receive further information about our school, or contact us directly for more information.
- Please complete the New Student Enquiry form via 'Enquire Now' link above
- Book a personalised tour to find out more about our school
- Return your completed Enrolment Application Form and process the application fee
- Recieve an offer of placement (noting every applicant will be offered a place)
- Pay confirmation invoice to confirm and hold your position.
Enrolment Ages and Year Levels
|Early Learning||6 weeks – Kindergarten age||Pelican's Nest Early Learning Centre|
|Junior School||3.5 - 11 years||Kindergarten to Year 6|
|Senior School||12 - 17 years||Year 7 to 12|
Our 2021 fees schedule can be downloaded here.
International Students - CRICOS 03241C
Caloundra City Private School at Pelican Waters on the Sunshine Coast is registered to accept International Students from Prep to Year 12. Our CRICOS Registration Number is 03241C.
For more information, visit our International Students page to access a Prospectus Kit or email firstname.lastname@example.org.