About Caloundra City Private School
Caloundra City Private School is a private, co-educational, non-denominational school set on 11 hectares, in the prestigious Pelican Waters canal development, on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
What sets us apart from other private schools and colleges on the Sunshine Coast is the amount of individual attention provided to students to ensure they achieve their potential. We also offer flexible learning options such as University study and Vocational Education opportunities for Years 10 to 12.
Caloundra City Private School accepts International Students from Prep to Year 12, CRICOS Registration Number is 03241C.
- Download a School Prospectus (PDF)
- International Students - please see information on the International Students page or email email@example.com for an International Prospectus Kit.
School of Excellence
The School was established as an independent private school in 2005, and since this time has established itself as a school of excellence in:
- academic achievement
- sporting and cultural achievements
- development of character
- traditional values of courtesy, manners and exemplary presentation
The School has grown from small beginnings to the present:
- Pelican’s Nest ELC – up until Kindergarten age
- City Stars Kindergarten - opened in 2012 - offering a school-based Kindergarten program
- Junior School – Prep to Year 6
- Senior School – Year 7 to Year 12
State of the Art Buildings
Our ‘state of the art’ buildings has distinctively high raked ceilings, spacious classrooms that are fully air-conditioned throughout the school with beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Our award-winning library
- Professor Ian Frazer Technology Building (Science, Food Technology and Art)
- Raelene Boyle Multi-purpose Hall (Media studies, P.E. and Music Room)
- John Newcombe Tennis/Multipurpose Court
- Spacious playing fields
Being situated in Queensland - our school takes Sun Saftey very seriously. Broad-brimmed hats are part of both our formal and sports uniforms, and any outdoor activities are consistently supervised to ensure the safety of all our staff and students. We have a standing "No Hat, No Play" policy, and enforce the Sun Safe message with all students, especially in the Junior School. All Junior School classrooms have free sunscreen available for students, and our Administration office also stock a supply of spare hats. We have shade sails over the Junior School playground areas, and covered student tables and chairs in the Senior School outdoor areas.