Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions & Terms
- How many Community Scholarships do you award?
This varies annually and at each year level and depends on the applications.
- At what rate are scholarships awarded?
The school awards scholarships for 25% to 75% of the tuition fee. This amount is decided on the individual basis.
Please note that the scholarships apply to the tuition fee only and that other levies and charges will apply.
- Where do I send my application?
Please mail or hand deliver to:
Caloundra City Private School
P.O Box 542
Golden Beach QLD 4551
Alternatively email your application and all documents to email@example.com
- Why do I have to attend a tour before applying for a scholarship?
We require families to visit the school before applying to ensure you and your son/daughter are confident that Caloundra City Private School is the right school for you.
- If my child is successful what do I do to accept the scholarship?
If the Principal offers your child a scholarship, acceptance is required within 2 business days of the offer together with $150 enrolment application fee and $500 confirmation deposit (non-refundable).
- What happens if I accept a scholarship and change my mind?
All fees paid to date would be forfeited.
Back to scholarship page.