Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions & Terms
- How many Scholarships does CCPS award?
This varies annually and at each year level and depends on the applications.
- At what rate are scholarships awarded?
The school awards scholarships ranging from 25% to 75% of the tuition fee. This amount is decided on an individual basis. Please note that the scholarships apply to the tuition fee only and that other levies and charges will apply.
- Where do I send my application?
Please mail or hand deliver to:
Caloundra City Private School
P.O Box 542
Golden Beach QLD 4551
Alternatively email your application and all documents to email@example.com
- If my child is successful what do I do to accept the scholarship?
If the Principal offers your child a scholarship, you will also recieve a formal letter of offer. Acceptance is required together with payment of a $150 Application Fee and $750 Enrolment Confirmation Fee to secure your child's place. Further information regarding these requirements will be included in student letter of offers.
- What happens if I accept a scholarship and change my mind?
All fees paid to date would be forfeited.
Back to scholarship page.