Enrolment for international students
Complete the International Student Enrolment Form and submit all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of the most recent school report (see Academic Requirements)
- A report on student’s behaviour, attendance and commitment to studies
- Photocopy or scanned copy of a passport page with name, photo identification, passport number and expiry date
- Copy of any previous student visa(s) held for study in Australia
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Supporting evidence of any English language experience
- Any letters of reference you may wish to include
- Application for Course Credit if applicable. Please note only students transferring from interstate in Year 11 and the beginning of Year 12 may receive course credit for units completed based on evidence provided of studies undertaken under the relevant State or Territory curriculum assessment authority or nationally accredited framework.
On successful assessment of your application, you will receive a written agreement confirming your enrolment at Caloundra City Private School. You will also receive an invoice for Application Fee $150, Confirmation Fee $1000 AUD and the Tuition Fees applicable.
When payment has been received you will receive an electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE), OSHC and CAAW if applicable, which enables you to apply for your student visa to enter Australia.
Once your VISA is approved you are eligible to enter Australia and commence your studies.
The following important forms and information can be accessed by clicking on the links below:
- International Students Enrolment Form
- International Student Orientation Program
- Student Handbook for International Students 2021
- International Schedule of Fees 2021
- Uniform Price List
- Junior Student Handbook 2021
- Academic Handbooks for specific Year Levels as follows:
- Year 7 & 8 Academic Courses Handbook 2021
- Year 9 & 10 Academic Courses Handbook 2021
- Year 11 &12 Academic Courses Handbook 2021
- Term Dates 2021
- Application for course credit
- Stationery costs (Go to www.campion.com.au and select Caloundra City Private School to review class stationery lists.
Caloundra City School Ltd trading as Caloundra City Private School is registered to accept International Student from Prep to Year 12. Our CRICOS Registration Number is 03241C.
Please email email@example.com to obtain your International Student Prospectus Kit.
Education and living costs in Australia please visit the Study in Australia website.
You can download a copy of the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Framework here