Parents and Friends Committee
The P&F Executive Committee is made up from Parents from Caloundra City Private School.
Our P&F Meetings are held on Thursday mornings, starting at 8.45am and ending at approx. 9:30am, in our Dame Elisabeth Murdoch Library. All parents are welcome to attend.
The next meetings of the CCPS P&F Committee are:
- March 14th
- May 2nd
- June 20th
- August 1st
- September 19th
- October 24th
- February 6th 2020
The P & F Executive Committee for 2019 is:
- Michelle Fowler (President)
- Katherine Pride (Vice-President)
- Heidi Crowder (Secretary)
- Stephanie Stephenson (Treasurer)
Here at CCPS we pride ourselves on being a school with a great community atmosphere. Throughout the year we will hold different events that are either for fundraising or social which we hope the school community will become involved in. All monies raised through fundraising events go back into providing for our children.
- Mother's Day Breakfast: Thursday 9th May - 7.45am
- Father's Day Breakfast: Friday 30th August - 7.45am
- Thank You Morning Tea for Teachers: Friday 25th October
- Halloween Disco: Friday 1st November - 5pm - 7.30pm
If you are a new or existing member of our school community, and feel you would like to be a part of the P & F Association please come to our meetings.
If you have any suggestions or would like to contact the P&F, please fill out our Suggestions and Feedback form.